2 Bedroom + Guest Room Apartment with spectacular views.
Features: Modern Luxury accommodation in the heart of Thredbo with spectacular mountain views, gas fire, spa bath, Foxtel and BBQ on the private balcony. 2 bedroom + guest room apartment with a queen bed in the master bedroom, king splits in both the 2nd bedroom and the guest room and a sofa bed in the living room. The apartment has full kitchen, laundry and drying facilities and on site parking.
- Close to the Village Shuttle Bus Stop in Winter.
- 2 Minutes Walk from the Village Square.
- Spectacular Mountain Views in the heart of Thredbo.
- Tranquil location close the Village Centre.
- Luxury accommodation in the heart of the village.
- Gas fire place.
- BBQ on the private balcony.
- Spa bath in bath tub
- No Pets Allowed in Properties and in National Park
- Bathroom With Shower 1
- Bathroom with Shower and Separate bath 2
- Bedding- Spare Blankets
- Bedding-Doonas (Down/Feather)
- Bedding-Linen and Towels Provided
- Bedding-Pillows (Feather)
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- Gas Fireplace
- Gas Heating
- Heated Floors in Bathrooms
- Kitchen-Full set of cookware
- Kitchen_Full set of crockery cutlery and utensils
- Kitchen-Fan Forced Electric Oven
- Kitchen-Medium Fridge
- Kitchen-Microwave Oven
- Laundry-Clothes Airing Rack
- Laundry-Clothes Dryer
- Laundry-Top Loading Washing Machine
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On site for 1 Car
- Portable fan
- Ski and Snowboard Locker
- Spa Bath in Bathroom 1 Person
- Stereo CD Player
- Stereo CD Player with IPOD dock
- Tv in bedroom
- Singles : 0
- Doubles : 3
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 2
- Singles : 4
- Doubles : 1
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 1
- King Beds: 2
- Single Beds: 4
- Sofa Beds: 1
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Availability for Elevation 6
Use the calendar below to search dates to obtain pricing.
Elevation 6 Guest Reviews
The survey results below and statistical information to the right represent information that has been provided by guests who have stayed over the past 3 years. Every guest at the completion of their stay is asked to complete this survey.