Lantern 09- Deluxe
Private Balcony, Small Spa Bath and Views
1 Bedroom apartment with private balcony and mountain views. This apartment has a small spa bath, king split bed in the bedroom, a double sofa bed in the living room and a full kitchen. It also has free wireless, Foxtel TV and on site parking. Furnishing colours may vary from photos. Please note the room type is guaranteed but the room number may change. To secure a specific room number please make a special request when booking.
- Close to the Village Shuttle Bus Stop in Winter.
- 2 Minutes Walk from the Village Square.
- Tranquil location.
- Sweeping Mountain views from the private balcony.
- Under Cover Parking
- Spectacular Mountain Views in in the heart of Thredbo.
- Spa bath in bath tub
- No Pets Allowed in Properties and in National Park
- Bathroom With Shower Over Bath 1
- Bedding- Spare Blankets
- Bedding-Doonas (Down/Feather)
- Bedding-Linen and Towels Provided
- Bedding-Pillows (Feather)
- Drying Cupboard
- DVD Player
- Electric Heating
- External Stairs
- Foxtel Satellite TV
- Free wireless internet
- Heated Boot Locker
- Kitchen-Full set of cookware
- Kitchen_Full set of crockery cutlery and utensils
- Kitchen-Fan Forced Electric Oven
- Kitchen-Medium Fridge
- Kitchen-Microwave Oven
- Laundry-Clothes Airing Rack
- Laundry-Clothes Dryer
- Laundry-Top Loading Washing Machine
- Mountain Bike Washing area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On site for 1 Car
- Phone in Room
- Portable fan
- Ski and Snowboard Locker
- Spa Bath in Bathroom 1 Person
- Stereo CD Player with IPOD dock
- Tv in bedroom
- Singles : 0
- Doubles : 1
- Singles : 2
- Doubles : 0
- Double Beds: 0
- Queen Beds: 0
- King Beds: 1
- Single Beds: 2
- Sofa Beds: 1
- Fold Away Beds: 0
Availability for Lantern 09- Deluxe
Use the calendar below to search dates to obtain pricing.
Lantern 09- Deluxe Guest Reviews
The survey results below and statistical information to the right represent information that has been provided by guests who have stayed over the past 3 years. Every guest at the completion of their stay is asked to complete this survey.