This policy is in addition to the standard booking terms and conditions provided by Lantern Thredbo Apartments. In the event of any inconsistencies between these this policy shall take precedence.
Due to the unprecedented nature of the COVID 19 pandemic The Lantern Thredbo ?will provide a cancellation, change of datesd or refund on all accommodation less a 10% booking admin fee if;
- You or a family member (or travelling companion) contract COVID 19 and as a result your entire group are deemed as close contacts and subsequently unable to travel on your intended dates; OR
- The Thredbo Resort is closed due to COVID 19; OR
- Government Restrictions due to COVID 19 prevent you from travelling on your intended dates; OR
- Your are in a Government Notifed COVID 19 Hotspot at the time of your planned travel dates; OR
- Your transport is cancelled or disrupted due to COVID 19 preventing you from arriving in resort for your travel dates.
If your circumstance meets any of the criteria listed above, please contact Lantern Thredbo Apartments team to request a reservation change, or cancellation.
You may be required to provide supporting documentation such as a medical certificate when applying for a cancellation or reservation change. Government restrictions referred to above must be inplace at time of Cancellation or Modification.
All claims for cancellation under these COVID 19 Conditions, with any required supporting documentation, are to be submitted no later than 48 hours prior to arrival.
Restricted Lift Passes Conditions.
In the event that you wish to cancel your snow season reservation because you are not able to secure lift passes for your stay from Thredbo Resort,
The Lantern Thredbo will provide a cancellation, change of dates or refund on all accommodation less a 10% booking admin fee. Provided you submit a claim to cancel no later than 60 days prior to arrival.
This policy provides guests with more certainty in booking snow holidays at Thredbo in these uncertain times and should be viewed as an addition to rather than a replacement for travel insurance which is recommended.