Lantern Thredbo COVID19 Update 27-3-2020
Posted on Wednesday, 18th of March 2020
The Lantern Thredbo is committed to the wellbeing, health and safety of our guests, our team and our community. Thredbo remains open for the community. The Lantern Thredbo is winding down operations and will be open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm for enquiries.
At this stage we will continue to take bookings for Snow Season 2020 however to provide reassurance for guests wishing to book we have added special terms and conditions for bookings affected due to COVID 19
Some Village restaurants have closed while others are now restricted to offering take away style service. Shops like the Supermarket remain open
Planning for the Snow Season continues as normal and we hope to have.
At the Lantern Thredbo we are following the recommendations from NSW Health and taking measures to allow for social distancing requirements and adequate resources for personal hygiene so our apartments are a safe destination for our remaining guests. Guests with forward bookings for Easter and the April Holidays can contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange cancellation or to move the booking to a different date.
We encourage guests with Snow Season 2020 bookings to delay making a decision on their holiday plans just yet as we await further advice from the Govenment in regards to the duration of this crisis.
In regard to our current operation we are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment for all.
- We use a natural based hospital grade disinfectant and will continue to disinfect all surfaces when cleaning our apartments.
- Aerosol disinfectants are also used throughout properties during cleaning.
- Our diligent cleaning team have received additional training to ensure they are taking appropriate steps with their own personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and of course self-isolation in the event of the onset on any symptoms.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on hand railings, bathrooms and doors.
- Our reception procedures will be modified to provide safe distancing for both check in and departure.
We will continue to monitor Government advice on procedures and restrictions during this outbreak. We understand that conditions and government restrictions are changing quickly and we will continue to respond to these changes as they arise. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
If you have questions in relation to Thredbo Resort products and services check here:
Recommended Blog Posts?
The Taste of the Snowies. Full contact Food and Wine.
The Taste of the Snowies Festival is back and it is bringing a new spin to Food and Wine Festivals, literally.Here in Thredbo we like our events to have an element of risk. So instead of just bringing together a smorgasboard of the Snowy Region's best providores of fine...Read More
Lantern Thredbo Covid19 Cancellation Policy
This policy is in addition to the standard booking terms and conditions provided by Lantern Thredbo Apartments. In the event of any inconsistencies between these this policy shall take precedence. Due to the unprecedented nature of the COVID 19 pandemic The Lantern Thredbo will provide comfort to guests booking holidays in...Read More