Latest Update 2 June 2021
The Lantern Thredbo is committed to the health and safety of our guests, our team and our community. The Lantern Thredbo office hours are daily 8.30am - 6.00pm.
CURRENT ALERT STATUS
Please be advised we will not accept any arrivals from any areas or situations that are under Public Health Orders to stay at home or isolate. Otherwise, if you are travelling to Thredbo for a holiday please take extra precautions and ensure no one in your group has any symptoms or has been to any Notified Hot Spots for either close or casual contacts. If you do have symptoms or have been to any "Hot Spots" in the advised times please do not travel. Our Special COVID Cancellation terms and conditions will apply and assist in this circumstance.Other State Border Closures.
There may be State border restrictions for travel from NSW If you are resident in a state where Border Restrictions are being implimented then our special COVID Cancellation terms and conditions may apply in the event that you have to cancel your stay.?
Summer Season Summer Operations.Thredbo is open for 2021 snow season from June 11. Check on the Thredbo Website for more details on restrictions.
Please note the following services are also available:
- Lift Passes are now on sale for winter 2021. They will be offered in stages. Please go to Thredbo.com.au for more information.
- Snow Sports School. There are some limitations on availability for Instructors for the 2021 season. Please booking your lessons well in advance to avoid missing out. Book online with Thredbo . Check Thredbo's COVID19 Page for updates.
- Restaurants are open with some COVID limitations. The Village dining guide will be updated each week so you can plan just prior to your stay
- Leisure Centre Is now open. Guests have a 1 hour slot have to pre book it's a 50 minute session with a 10 minute changeover for swimming and gym or squash. For swimming they must be dressed for the pool as no changing rooms available but toilets are available and BYO towels. No mission inflatable allowed currently Call the Leisure centre for updates on 64594138
- Back Country tickets available You can book for guided back country trips with Thredbo or K7 Adventures https://www.thredbo.com.au/activities/backcountry-adventures/ or K7 Adventures . You should have a trip intention form which is found on this link https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/safety/bushwalking-safety/think-before-you-trek/trip-intention-form
We are taking bookings for Snow Season 2021 It is important to understand that there are likely to be COVID Safe operating constraints again for next winter. We have created some special terms and conditions for COVID19 affected bookings which will allow flexibility for existing bookings and provide comfort if you are considering booking for the season. For the latest on Thredbo's operations for 2021 go here;
Some Village facilities are closed or are limited in their service. Check the current Village Dining guide. Please note this will change each week. Shops like the Supermarket, Bakery, Pharmacy and Newsagent remain open but have social distancing and hygeine restrictions in place and possibly modified hours of operation.
At the Lantern Thredbo we are following the recommendations from NSW Health and Safe Work Australia taking measures to allow for social distancing requirements and adequate resources for personal hygiene so our apartments are a safe destination for our guests.
In regard to our current operation we are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment for all.
- We use a natural based hospital grade disinfectant and will continue to disinfect all surfaces when cleaning our apartments.
- Aerosol disinfectants are also used throughout properties during cleaning.
- Our diligent cleaning team have received additional training to ensure they are taking appropriate steps with their own personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and of course self-isolation in the event of the onset on any symptoms.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on hand railings, bathrooms and doors.
- Our reception procedures will ?be modified to provide safe distancing for both check in and departure.
We will continue to monitor Government advice on ?procedures and restrictions during this outbreak. We understand that conditions and government restrictions are changing quickly and we will continue to respond to these changes as they arise. ? If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions in relation to Thredbo Resort products and services check here: