Latest Update 8 October 2021
The Lantern Thredbo is committed to the health and safety of our guests, our team and our community. The Lantern Thredbo office hours are daily 8.30am - 6.00pm.
CURRENT ALERT STATUS
As advised by Public Health Orders Please note that prior to December 1st guests must be fully vaccinated to travel regionally. Guests from the Greater Sydney area and Hunter Valley are also unable to travel regionally until advised under Public Health Orders . If you are travelling to Thredbo for a holiday please ensure you comply with the current restrictions and are fully vaccinated. Please note our Cancellation terms and Conditions have been updated
There may be State border restrictions for travel from NSW If you are resident in a state where Border Restrictions are being implimented then our Cancellation terms and conditions may apply in the event that you have to cancel your stay.
Summer Season Summer Operations.Thredbo is open for 2021 snow season from June 11. Check on the Thredbo Website for more details on restrictions.
Please note the following services are also available:
- Mountain Biking and Chairlift passes are available for Summer 2021-22 . Please go to Thredbo.com.au for more information.
- Please check Thredbo's COVID19 Page for any relevant restrictions
- Restaurants are open with some COVID limitations. The Village dining guide will be updated each week so you can plan just prior to your stay
- Leisure Centre open with some COVID restrictions. Call the Leisure centre for updates on 64594138
- Guided Hiking and Rockclimbing trips are available You can book for guided back country trips with Thredbo or K7 Adventures https://www.thredbo.com.au/activities/backcountry-adventures/ or K7 Adventures .
We are taking bookings for Snow Season 2022 It is important to understand that there may be be COVID Safe operating constraints again for next winter. Our Cancellation Terms and Conditions provide for government travel restrictions in relation to COVID19 affected bookings which will allow flexibility for existing bookings and provide comfort if you are considering booking for the season. However these terms do not provide flexibility in the event of individual Illness including COVID19. For this reason travel insurance is recommended. For the latest on Thredbo's operations for 2022 go here;
At the Lantern Thredbo we are following the recommendations from NSW Health and Safe Work Australia taking measures to allow for social distancing requirements and adequate resources for personal hygiene so our apartments are a safe destination for our guests.
In regard to our current operation we are undertaking the following measures to maintain a healthy environment for all.
- We use a natural based hospital grade disinfectant and will continue to disinfect all surfaces when cleaning our apartments.
- Aerosol disinfectants are also used throughout properties during cleaning.
- Our diligent cleaning team have received additional training to ensure they are taking appropriate steps with their own personal hygiene including frequent hand washing and of course self-isolation in the event of the onset on any symptoms.
- We have increased our cleaning schedules in all public areas with a particular focus on hand railings, bathrooms and doors.
- Our reception procedures will ?be modified to provide safe distancing for both check in and departure.
We will continue to monitor Government advice on ?procedures and restrictions during this outbreak. We understand that conditions and government restrictions are changing quickly and we will continue to respond to these changes as they arise. ? If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at email@example.com
If you have questions in relation to Thredbo Resort products and services check here: