If you're looking for the most Aussie event you could possibly partake in on Australia Day, look no further than climbing Australia?s highest mountain. Kick off?the Australia Day Weekend in Thredbo Village with classic Australia cover bands providing entertainment all weekend and your chance to tick Kozzie off your bucket list. I Conquered Kozzie on Aussie Day Events Thredbo are planning a weekend of iconic Australian celebrations headlined by the annual ?I conquered Kozzie on Aussie Day? walk to the top of Australia, the summit of Mt Kosciuszko and Australia?s highest Australia Day BBQ. The weekend will include the following activities:
- 'I climbed Kozzie on Aussie Day'? Mt Kosciuszko walk A truly iconic experience on Australia Day. Walk to the top of Australia's highest peak, Mt Kosciuszko and enjoy the celebrations.
- Australia's highest ever Australia Day BBQ on Mt Kosciuszko Experience the country?s highest ever Australia Day BBQ. ?This gold coin donation event sees all contributions from the event going directly to Children?s Hospital Foundations Australia.
- Classic Australia poetry reading at the summit of Mt Kosciuszko Enjoy?some classic Australian poetry reading at the summit of Mt Kosciuszko.
- Annual cricket match on the Thredbo Village Green Celebrate Australia?s love of sport with a traditional cricket match, in the heart of Thredbo.
- Pool parties at the Thredbo Alpine Hotel and live Aussie Cover bands in Thredbo Village -?Saturday and Sunday afternoon Belt out some classic Aussie hits and get your dancing shoes ready with live entertainment all weekend.
- Guided walk to Mt Kosciuszko
- 1 Day Scenic Chairlift Access
- Mt Kosciuszko Certificate
- Kids Play Free available. When two adults purchase a Aussie on Kozzie walk, up to three children get their pass FREE.